Please check this Bulletins page regularly for updates. Thank you.
Click here for the online Legion Membership Services on the Ontario Command website.
Bulletin for January 23, 2019
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: The January General Meeting has been CANCELLED tonight due to a burst pipe. The pipe has been repaired and restoration is underway to dry and disinfect the water damaged areas. We will see you all on the 27th of February!
This is the time of year when we call upon our members to fulfill this pledge to the best of their ability.
“I promise to be true to the purposes and objects of the Royal Canadian Legion as set forth in the Constitution thereof, to observe it’s rules and by-laws, and ever strive by all proper means to promote the work of the Organization including active participation in the Poppy campaign.“
Early Bird Campaign 2018 September 1 – November 30
Bulletin for August 10, 2018
Bulletin for June 27. 2018
- General Membership Meeting (the last one before Summer Break, returning in September for the usual 4th Wednesday of the month).
- Bradford Board of Trade Annual Meeting
- Cribbage CANCELLED for this day only (to accommodate the above special meetings)
Bulletin for June 1, 2018
Heralding in the new Legion Executive, effective June 1!
- President: Mike Giovanetti
- Past President: Ruth Brooks
- 1st Vice President: Tammy Paglia
- 2nd Vice President: Donna Turner
- Treasurer: Kathleen Kelly
- Secretary: Mandi Turner
- Dave Hammond • Jim Kelly
- George Neilson • Michael Webster
- Nicole Theriault • Velma McRae
- Shelly Christadler • Ann Silvey