Community | Fundraising | Support
The Bradford Legion in the Community…
[See below for information on Facility Rentals and fundraising & support information]
Our community engagement efforts include:
- charitable initiatives
- outreach and assistance for Veterans and their dependents
- CHATs health and wellness clinics for seniors
- Tai Chi sessions (free for our members)
- participation in community events
- the Annual Poppy Campaign
- event hosting and hall rentals (see below), and more…
Modes of payment accepted: Cash, Cheque, Money Order
Make a booking!
[ This tool is under construction ]
Have a question? Please feel free to contact us !
Fundraising & Support
We are looking for 5 volunteers on Friday November 19th at 2pm to help peel vegetables for the “Saturday Night Newfie Dinner“… We also need 3 or 4 volunteers on Saturday night 6pm to help plate dinner and handle dishes and other in kitchen help.
If you are available to help either time or both, we would love the help! Please call the Legion at 905 775 5025 and call / leave a message for Alice.
Thank you for your time.
Good news! You don’t have to be a member to volunteer!