Your Royal Canadian Legion Branch offers you & your community so much…
YOUTH & EDUCATION
CHATs WELLNESS PROGRAM
OPPORTUNITIES! ORVILLE HAND 37 AIR CADET SQUADRON
905-775-5025 | email@example.com
Your Royal Canadian Legion Branch is committed to:
- remembering the men and women who served and sacrificed for our Country … honouring Veterans is our duty
- to promote remembrance so their sacrifice is never forgotten
- to assist active and retired Veterans and their families
- to support our Community, our Youth, and local charities
The Legion exists so that Canada never forgets….
For more information about who we are at the Bradford Legion, please feel free to tour our website, and even better, come visit us at the Orville Hand Branch Hall, at 115 Back Street. Come to get to know your fellow community members better!
Open Hours effective February 22, 2021 – per Pandemic Precautions
Monday – Thursday @ 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Friday @ 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday @ 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
These hours are subject to change at the discretion of the Branch Executive, and as the emergency response status adjusts pursuant to Provincial directives and updates from the Simcoe Muskoka Health Unit. An update is pending as of March 1….
Renew your Legion membership before the end of November and your name will be entered into a draw for a chance to have your 2022 membership fee covered by the Branch in our annual early bird draw!
- Photo Credit of header banner on Home and Projects webpages: Photo taken by Ron Werda of a handsome mural displayed at the north end of Arthur, Ontario, as commissioned/sponsored by the Royal Canadian Legion – Arthur Branch 226. Displayed on this website by permission of Branch 226.